Xtreme Data Support
Xtreme Data Support
Xtreme Data Settings
After loading Xtreme Data or Xtreme Data Premium on you Nokia Lumia handset, you will need to download the Network Set up application to set up the Xtreme Data internet settings, on your Nokia Lumia handset.
Xtreme Data for Nokia Lumia 920
- Load the Xtreme Data Premium value added service onto your account.
- Xtreme Data will then be activated within 24 – 48 hours. You will receive an activation SMS once your service has been provisioned.
- Then setup the 'Xtreme Data Access Point' with the following steps. The Network Setup App is not available on for the Lumia 920.
- From the Home screen, swipe left
- Scroll down to and tap 'Settings'
- Scroll down to and tap 'Access Point'
- Tap 'Add'
- Tap 'Connection Name'
- Enter 'Xtreme Data' and then scroll down and tap 'Access Point Name'
- Enter uds.nashua.co.za and then tap the tick icon
- If prompted that 'NO MMS APN SETTINGS' have been set, tap 'OK'
- Tap the 'Xtreme Data Access Point' and ensure it displays as 'Active'.
If you are unable to connect, it may be because your device is set as default on LTE (4G). Follow these steps to switch to 3G.
- From the Home screen swipe left
- Scroll down and tap on 'Settings'
- Scroll down and tap on 'Cellular'
- Tap 'Highest Connection Speed, and select 3G
Xtreme Data setup on Nokia Lumia
Please follow the step-by-step process below.
- If you have trouble downloading the Network Setup App, please connect through a Wi-Fi connection.
Xtreme Data settings via SMS
Other Xtreme Data handsets, such as the Nokia Asha range, Nokia E5, Nokia N8 and Samsung handsets can receive the Xtreme Data settings via SMS. If you have not received these settings, or you are experiencing problems with connecting, you can resend the Xtreme Data settings to your handset.
Step 1: Go to www.nashuamobile.com/selfhelp
Step 2: Select your handset e.g. Nokia Asha 201
Step 3: Click on the "Phone Setup" tab
Step 4: Select your Network e.g. Vodacom
Kindly contact Nashua Mobile Customer Services on 0861 412 412, and ask Data Support to assist you in any of the following scenarios:
- Should you require assistance with setting up your Email and Social Networking accounts.
- In the event that the Nashua APN internet settings are deleted from your handset, and you are unable to connect to the internet.
- Should you require assistance in downloading Instant Messaging Applications such as WhatsApp onto your handset.
- Should you require assistance in creating a Nokia Account for access to the Nokia Store and Nokia Maiil services.
Handset enquiries or assistance
- Kindly contact Nashua Mobile Customer Service by completing this online form.
- Alternatively for handset specific problems you can also visit one of the Nokia Care outlets for assistance relating to your Nokia handset. Visit http://www.nokia.com/za-en/store-finder, select Nokia Care Centre and enter the name of your city to search for a Nokia Care centre near you.
- Visit http://www.nokia.coza/ for more information on your Nokia Handset.
For any other enquiries contact Customer Care on 0861 412 412 or email us