Sign in and Registration
How to register
It's easy to access Nashua Mobile's services and your account on the web. Simply visit the register page on this website and complete the required fields in the registration form.
- Apply for a contract online
- Track the progress of your order
- Update your contact details
- View your bills on www.nashuamobile.com
- You may select your own username or use your e-mail address as your default option.
- If you are creating your own username, choose one that is easily memorable and unique to you. For example, your cellphone number or a combination of your name and birthdate.
- If you've also forgotten your username, you need to call us on 0861 412 412 or e-mail us.
- When registering, you are required to complete a security question. This will help in the event that you have forgotten your password. We will prompt you to answer the security question correctly and then send you your password.
- On completion of registering, you will be sent a temporary password via SMS or e-mail. The SMS will be sent to the cellphone number you are registering and the e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
- If you do not have an e-mail address, set up a free e-mail address with us, visit www.nashuamobile.com/email to set it up.
Problems with registering
- You are required to complete certain fields within the registration form, please do so in order to complete your online registration.
- If you experience any problem with registering on this website please either call our Client Service centre on 0861 412 412 or e-mail us.
- If your cellphone number exists on the system already, this means that you already have an online profile with Nashua Mobile under this cellphone number. Sign in using your user profile details. If you have forgotten your username, call us on 0861 412 412 or e-mail us.
- If you have forgotten your password, click here.